Natural Earwax Removing Candles can safely remove earwax at home with excellent results in just a few minutes
Safe, natural, and non-toxic - Natural ingredients make for a clean, consistent and slow-burning flame with very little ash or debris
Handmade from highest quality beeswax and unbleached premium cotton - Beeswax burns with consistency and almost no smoke, unlike paraffin petroleum candles
Promotes relaxation and meditation- Draws out impurities and relieves head pressure and stress and promotes circulation
How To Use Ear Candles:
1) Prepare your area Make sure the room is draughtfree, the temperature should be ambient and the lighting soft. You may wish to have some gentle music playing in the background.
2) Prepare your equipment Lay out your ear candles, a small bowl of water, a mirror, a lighter or matches and a pair of scissors.
3) Lie in a comfortable position On couch or even the floor! Rest your head on a pillow and tilt your head to one side. It`s a good idea to have someone around to assist you, especially if this is your first experience of ear candling. Once you have established your routine ear candling on a regular basis, ensure you have a mirror so that you can assess your progress whilst candling.
4) Place the candle gently in the outer opening of the ear The ear candle is fitted with a small comfort earpiece, which is placed gently in the outer opening of the ear to make sure you have a good seal between the ear opening and the end of the candle.
5)Light the candle Once lit, the candle creates a slight vacuum effect, oxidizing, vapouring and drawing softened wax and debris from the ears. This is a very gentle and noninvasive process, and you will probably experience a wonderful crackling or soft hissing sound during the procedure. The approximate burning time for the candle is 10~12 minutes.
6) Remove the candle from your ear, once the flame reaches the line marking Extinguish the candle in a glass of water and cut off the burned portion.