EASILY CARVE THE PERFECT SMALL BOWL, DIVIDER TRAY, JEWELRY BOX & MORE ALL BY YOURSELF!
Save time & effort! Premium alloy carbide blade gives you accurate & smooth edge finish for craving the perfect shapes out of any wood in minutes!
Our Silver induction brazing is rust-proof– it will remain sharp & sturdy for years. Simply plunge the bit and create your own masterpieces Effortlessly!
- DIY Bowl Maker! – Easily carve small bowl, divider tray, coin tray, jewelry box, fly & tackles box etc. all by yourself!
- Accurate, Smooth Edge- This bowl router bit features a cutting diameter of 1-1/8″ by a cutting height of 5/8″. Manufactured with anti-kickback design to help prevent workshop mishaps
- Time Saving- Instantly carve your work & save time from manually chiseling hollow holes for hours, so it makes your life easier!
- Easy Installation- Bowl and tray router bits create large rounded indents in a variety of materials and can be plunged straight into the work
- 2 Flute Carbide Blade- Durable C3 micro-grain tungsten blades ensures a sharper & longer lasting edge. Silver induction brazing for maximum strength and durability
- Wide Application- Perfect for all wood types, like MDF, Particle Board, Plywood, Wood Panels, Softwood, Hardwood. For use on CNC, table mount and handheld routers. Choose a bit with a bearing if creating a project from a template
- Shank Diameter: 8mm or 1/4″
- Radius: 1/4″
- Cutting Diameter: 1-1/8″
- Cutting Length: 5/8″
- Largest Diameter: 1-1/8″
- Body Material: High-quality Alloy
- Bit construction: Carbide tipped
- Feature: Anti-kickback design
- 1 x Smooth Bowl Carving Bit
There are no reviews yet.