EASY TO USE:
- Install the DIAMOND Tile Cutter blade into your jigsaw like any other jigsaw blade.
- Before working the ceramic tile, soak it completely for approx. 4-5 minutes in water (this will extend the bit’s durability and helps reduce harmful dust)
- Place the water soaked tile on two strips of wood (to allow Diamond Tile Cutter blade to operate freely) with finished side facing downward and drill a hole with at least Ø 3/16 (4mm) drill bit into the tile inside your cutting line. You want to drill the hole in the section that is to be cut out.
- Insert tile cutter in hole and cut (milling) out designated shape by carefully pressing jigsaw guide wheel [moderate pressure or risk of breaking Diamond Tile Cutter] forward against the uncoated side of the bit. Near high speed or high speed should work best.
- For cutting hard materials, including porcelain and ceramic tile
- Heat treated alloy steel backer for superior strength
- High quality durable diamonds for a thinner cut
- Diamonds are attached with a high quality brazing technology to ensure they don’t come off
- Strong and easy to control blade for fast cutting
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
- 1 x Pc (Diamond Tile Cutter Blades)
There are no reviews yet.