The new Woodworkers Edge Rule simplifies your life by wrapping around the edge of your stock and giving you an accurate scale on both sides.
Even the most skilled woodworker faces challenges in accurately angular placement on larger panel projects. You can try to extend the production line from a small protractor, but even a small error will make the production line extend farther, the greater the error.
- The series of precisely machined indexing holes and the spring-loaded.
- The thin, satin-finish stainless-steel blade is easy to read and minimizes parallax error.
- There is a notch every sixteenth-inch all along the blade.
- Just drop your pencil in the notch and slide the head along the edge of your stock for a perfectly parallel line.
|10 inches, 15 inches, 20 inches|
- 1 X Woodworkers Edge Rule