Perfect Mortise and Tenon Marking Plus Pin-Point Doweling Accuracy!
Center Gauge and Doweling Jig easily and accurately find the center of a board’s edge every time; no measuring and no tedious trial and error adjustments required. This makes it the perfect tool for both mortise and tenon layout and drilling dead-on aligned dowel joint holes.
Center Gauge Doweling Jig. To switch to doweling mode, remove the marking bar and attach the doweling jig bar. To use, simply align the precision-machined notches on the jig’s doweling bar with the dowel location mark on your board, hold the jig and drill. Slide the jig to the next location, align and drill. No need to clamp the jig or tighten knobs.
Features Not Found On Other Jigs. Attach the doweling jig’s adjustable end-stop for drilling two or three precisely spaced end-grain holes for alignment of face frame stiles and rails. The handy inch/millimeter scale let you accurately set the stop. What could be easier?
Based on the never-fail reliability of a parallelogram, the MT Center Gauge features two, precision-machined parallel arms that quickly adjust to the stock thickness, placing the center bar dead center on the material. Just use a pencil, marking knife, or scribe tool to mark out the center bar location on your stock– and you’re done!
- High-quality and Durable Material — The joinery punch locator is aluminum alloy 6061+steel HRC50(drill bushing)+brass (nut). High hardness, quality assurance, durable and long service life.
- High Precision — The joinery punch locator provides improved version comes with 6mm, 8mm and 10mm bushings and 1mm and 2mm scoring hole for making different sizes of holes.
- Adjustable Stop — The joinery punch is specially prepared adjustable stop and drill accurately, which can drill equally space hole along the wood.
- Convenient and Practical — With the practical joinery punch locator, you can more conveniently work for woodworking. It is a great set tool for both furniture factory and woodworking enthusiasts.
- Material: aluminum alloy 6061
- Surface treatment: anodic oxidation treatment
- The material of drill bushing: Steel HRC50°
- 1 x Locator
- 3 x Pin
- 9 x Drill Sleeve
2 reviews for MT SELF-CENTERING GUAGE DOWELING JIG