This Iron On Self-Adhesive Tape replaces the traditional stitching of trousers. Make shortening your pants edges convenient and time-saving! Shorten all your pants effortlessly with this iron-on adhesive for easy and permanent hemming of garments and home décor without any sewing – it’s that easy!
- No-sew: simply iron the hem together, creates a clean hem in seconds!
- Material: M5 adhesive strip for more stable bonding
- Strong viscosity: not easy to shrink, no longer need to find tailors and spending money on long pants!
- Convenient Hemming Helper – this tape will hem with great elasticity and can be curved to fit the shape of clothing with no seam lines.
- Wide Application – Suitable for trouser legs, cuffs, hemming or mending clothing tears, frayed holes… Use this tape for pants, jeans bottoms, curtains, and so much more!
- Easy to Clean – machine washable and dry cleanable, so you don’t have to deal with annoying residues or unsightly glue marks.
- Weight: 17g
- Size: 10 x 5 x 2 cm
- Material: M5 Tape
- 1. Use a ruler and paint powder to mark the folding position, which will make the pant leg more beautiful.
- 2. Scissors cut off the excess fabric. When cutting, it should be straight. Too crooked and oblique will affect the appearance.
- 3. The trousers are pasted with water to avoid shrinkage and prevent the iron from shrinking after pressing and forming.
- 4. The white part is a rubber strip, which will produce adhesion after pressing, so try to place it in the center.
- 5. After sticking to the trouser leg, use an iron to iron it directly, and the overlapping part of the trouser opening is 2-3 cm in a circle.
1 review for Pants Edge Shortening Iron On Self-Adhesive Tape