Do you have an elderly person in your home or someone who is injured and has difficulty getting up? Let’s use our Stand-up assist handle. This product is providing a safe way to assist patients and loved ones when standing up from a sitting position.
The handle adopts an ergonomic design to provide greater leverage, can use to safely exit chairs, recliners, sofas, cars, etc, safely. It is made of sturdy composite material, you can easily carry it anywhere at any time.
It is also very easy to clean by simply wiping or rinsing. Make the job of caring for the elderly in your home easier. Order now!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Providing a safe way to assist patients and loved ones when standing up from a sitting position
- Use Portable Lift Aid to safely exit chairs, recliners, sofas or cars and to provide additional assistance in bathroom settings
- Handle adopts ergonomic design to provide greater leverage
- The diameter of the ergonomic handle is 4.3 inches, which can be comfortable to hold for any hand size
- The ultra-lightweight lift aid is made of sturdy composite material
- While this device has been designed with at-home use in mind, you’ll also be able to use it in the car or outdoors
1. Can you wash the Portable Lift Aid?
Yes you can wash with any detergent and is top shelf dishwasher safe.
2. How much weight is it rated for?
Up to 400lbs with dead vertical weight and up to 800lbs with incline use, which is the most common use of the Portable Lift Aid.
3. Does the length create more leverage when lifting an individual?
Yes, because it creates the physics term “inclined plane”, it gives you significantly more leverage especially with those who are heavier than yourself.
4. Can anyone use it?
It can be used by most people, but it is not for everyone. The individual being assisted must be able to maintain some kind of grip to the device.
5. Where can it be used?
It’s perfect for low seating couches, chairs, toilets, cars, and lifting those who are heavier than yourself.