Instantly make muddy from your favorite drink. It can quickly turn your favorite beverage into ice cream!
Quick freezing technology allows you to easily create your own slush in the kitchen. Just freeze, fill and squeeze; you can enjoy fresh slush in seconds! The soft silicone cup allows you to transfer cold air directly into the beverage. In 60 seconds or less, your drink will become delicious and muddy.
Reusable, 100% safe, food grade, non-toxic, and has a removable dome cover and a convenient spoon straw to help you reduce the loss of mud.
- Quick freeze technology-transform your favorite drinks (such as cola and juice) into refreshing slush in just a few seconds. Just store it in the refrigerator before use (adjust the cup insert to the appropriate temperature). The soft silicone cup allows you to transfer cold air directly into the beverage.
- Refreshing and easy to use-The design of Slushy Maker allows you to easily enjoy a satisfying Slushy. The removable dome cover helps prevent spills, and the reusable spoon allows you to choose whether to lurch or scavenge refreshing food.
- Undiluted delicacy-Most homemade muds use a mixture of ice and juice to achieve a semi-frozen consistency, which can lead to a dilution of the original flavor. It does not require ice but uses the freezer lining as its cold source. The result is a pure, saccharified version of your favorite beverage, which tastes exactly like the original beverage.
- Customize your cool-don’t buy limited muddy flavors in ice cream parlors. Use it to customize your own cold drink. You can soak in sparkling water, frozen cappuccino, or make iced tea. Add almost all iced drinks, massage quickly, and then enjoy the new version of your favorite drink.
- Reusable, brings unlimited Slushie fun-reusable, and dishwasher safe. It allows you to try a new taste every day or every hour. Just wash the cup and refreeze to start the next freezing adventure.
- Safe and non-toxic-All parts are non-toxic, food-grade and BPA-free, so the only thing you need to worry about is the terrible brain freeze.