Addictive, sensory fun that keeps the little ones busy popping…while learning fine motor skills
Simple enough for a 4-year-old, complex enough to fire up anyone’s neurons. Pop Them All combines all the fun of bubble wrap into a one-piece strategic game.
- Learn to strategize and think ahead
- No pieces or parts to track or keep
- Improves focus and determination
- Provides great tactile & sensory fun
Bring out the Genius in
Your Little One
Kids would never miss anything for a fun bubble popping challenge. Take turns to choose a row and pop as many bubbles as you want – but just don’t pop the last bubble!
Pop Them All combines both fun and learning into one playful educational set.
Benefits for Brilliant Brains:
Develop Forward Planning
Build & Learn Strategies
Be the first player to force your opponent to POP the last bubble:
- Players take turns pressing down any number of bubbles they wish in a single row
- The player who presses down the last bubble loses the round
- Flip it over and start again!
Kids learn an enormous amount through playtime and open-ended games like this develop the logical and creative parts of their brain.
No Pieces To Drop, Lose Or Keep Track Of
The fact that it doesn’t come with any additional pieces or parts makes it great for long car rides with your tireless tots. There’s nothing to keep track of, and the game provides endless entertainment for everyone.
You can play it as a game, or pop it just for some soothing sensory stimulation. It’s time to recycle the bubble wrap and pick up this instead.